A firm’s gross revenue increase produced when one additional output unit is sold.
Item’s selling price reduction. To stimulate demand or to drive away a competitor, a temporary reduction happens. To remove slow-selling items from inventory permanent markdowns are taken.
When executing its pricing and promotion strategy, this is the firm’s behavior pattern responding to its service-market’s realities.
Item’s supply and demand are exactly equal in this named situation. Price tends to remain stable in this situation as there is neither a market surplus nor a market shortage.
The economy and individual choices of investors analyzed by this collective set of methods when applied to determine the effect of various differing forces impacting market performance.
The actions of improving consumer comparison perception of the firm’s brand or products versus the competition. Taking a solid, unchallenged, advantageous position in the consumer’s mind is the exact intent.
A specific market’s entity count of potential product or service buyers and/or sellers. Before launching a new product or service in an area, knowing the market size interests companies.
1. in Investment, this is a tradable security owner’s established right. financial markets allow claims to be bought or sold. As an example, control of 100 bushels of wheat gives the right to receive the underlying commodity to this owner of its commodity contract . 2. In Business, a targeted audience learns of product or service characteristics announced through marketing channels.
Describing activities involved in achieving specific marketing objectives within a set timeframe as this type of product specific, market specific, or company-wide plan. Beginning with conceptualization, the identification through market research of a customer’s needs, then designing how the firm intends to meet these needs while realizing an reasonable rate of return. Thorough analysis of the current market situations, pointing out opportunities and trends leads to detailed action programs, budgets, sales forecasts, strategies, and projected, proforma financial statements. Also refer to marketing strategy.
Describing, and wrapping or encapsulating data and its attributes using a specialized computer language. A markup language embeds processing instructions, called tags, in electronic documents. This is done to accurately style and present these documents like the original documents, regardless of the computer platform, operating system, or application program used. These tags also allow including metadata, additional descriptive information about the encapsulated data. This facilitates the exchange of complex data types between different systems. Also refer to Extensible Markup Language (XML), Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), and Standard Generalized Markup Language (SGML).
Accessories, appliances, clothing, furniture, office equipment and stationery, even shoes are examples of a very wide range of product categories offered by these huge retail stores.
A comprehensive product manufacturing schedule that covers what is to be assembled or made, when, with what materials acquired when, and the cash required translated into a business plan. Material requirements planning (MRP) has MPS as an essential component.
Crucial to the interpretation of a phenomenon or a subject matter, or to the determination of an issue at hand this is a specific type of confirmed or validated event, item of information, or state of affairs.
For a project, operation, organization, or undertaking, this is all of the required apparatus, equipment, parts, and supplies, separate from the personnel.
Un-redeemed, unpaid bond that is passed its maturity date.
The cost of a generic whose reimbursement value is based on a list of prescriptions.
Using mobile communication devices like cell phones or personal digital assistants (PDA) to transact electronic commerce, ecommerce.
Exactness of a measurement to the true value of what is being measured.
A marketing plan or campaign’s promotional objectives met by using this type of combined advertising channels.
On itemized tax returns for medical expenses, individuals may deduct from their income this specific type of amount. Medical expenses above 7.5% of their adjusted gross income can be deducted by eligible Individuals.
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?