Diffusion of innovation theory holds that the majority group of roughly 34 percent of population is just ahead of the ‘laggards’ in trying or adopting a new product. This group’s members are older and less educated than other groups, except for the laggards. This majority group typically adopts innovations only when forced, and has below-average socio-economic status. They rely primarily on recommendations from friends, neighbors, and relatives, and are not swayed by advertising. Contrast to laggards.
What is LATE MAJORITY?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?