Certified allowance of a person or entity to conduct specified activities in a specified area or industry for a specified amount time, involving specified goods and/or services. Certified allowance of another person or entity to conduct other specified activities in a different specified area or industry for a specified amount time, involving different specified goods and/or services. As long as some aspect of what is allowed differs from one license to another, the exclusiveness of the license is met by the licensor or issuing agency. Copyright laws are an example of this type of license. The writer/owner has exclusive rights to market the written content. This does not prevent other writers from having the same rights, but to their own written content.
What is EXCLUSIVE LICENSE?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?