Such as are paid periodically, or from time to time as the services are rendered or the work is performed ; more particularly, wages for the current period, hence not including such as are past-due. Kvdnor v. Galveston (Tex. App.) 15 S. W. 202;” Bank v. Graham (Tex. App.) 22 S. W. 1101; Bell v. Live Stock Co. (Tex.) 11 S. W. 340, 3 L. R. A. 042.
What is CURRENT WAGES?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?