The Buy American Act (BAA – ) passed in 1933 by Congress and signed by President Roosevelt, required the United States government to prefer U.S.-made products in its purchases.
What is BUY AMERICAN ACT?
- AMERICAN RECOVERY AND REINVESTMENT ACT
- IN AMERICAN LAW
- AMERICAN FEDERATION OF LABOR-CONGRESS OF INDUSTRIAL ORGANIZATIONS (AFL-CIO)
- AMERICAN FEDERATION OF LABOR AND CONGRESS OF INDUSTRIAL ORGANIZATIONS (AFLCIO)
- ORGANIZATION OF AMERICAN STATES (OAS)
- AMERICAN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION INDEX
- AMERICAN JOBS CREATION ACT OF 2004
- AMERICAN LAW REPORTS
- AMERICAN CLAUSE
- AMERICAN BREAKFAST
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?