What is CORRUPTION?
Illegality; a vicious and fraudulent intention to evade the prohibitions of the law. The act of an official or fiduciary person who unlawfully and wrongfully uses his station or character to procure some benefit for himself or for another person, contrary to duty and the rights of others. U. S. v. Johnson (C. C.) 20 Fed. 082; State v. Ragsdale. 59 Mo. App. 003; Wight v. Rindskopf, 43 Wis. 351; Worsham v. Murchison, 00 Ga. 719; U. S. v. Edwards (C. C.) 43 Fed. 07.
- A Felon Taking the Bar Exam
- Jail Time Awaiting Extradition on Old Out-of-State Felony Warrant
- Obtaining Passport with Recent Felony DUI
- Dropping DUI offenses if the officer does not appear at hearing
- Removing a DUI misdemeanor from one’s Record – Impact on Employment
- Filing Bankruptcy on a Court-Ordered Judgment: Lift Suspended Car License for a Car Accident
- How to Handle Being Wrongfully Accused
- How To Buy Stocks – Short Sell Jim Cramer’s Picks for Quick Cash
- How To Become A Lawyer Without Going To Law School
- How to Avoid the Mystery Shopper Scam