merit. MeDaniel v. Johns, 45 Miss. 041. And see Jasper v. Jasper, 17 Or. 590, 22 Pac.152; Leathers v. Greenacre, 53 Me. 507; Cover v. Stem, 07 Md. 449, 10 Atl. 231, 1Am. St. Bep. 400; George v. Green, 13 N. H. 524; In re Harrison’s Estate, 190 Pa.570, 40 Atl. 888; Bayley v. Bailey, 5 Cush. (Mass.) 249; ReaganOv. Stanley, 11 Lea (Tenn.) 324; Lane v. Hill, 03 N. H. 398, 44 Atl. 597; Conklin v. Eger- ton, 21 Wend. (N. Y.) 430.A will, when it operates upon personal property, is sometimes called a “testament,”and when upon real estate, a “devise;” but the more general and the more populardenomination ofPthe instrument embracing equally real and personal estate is that of “last will andtestament.”4 Kent, Comm. 501.In criminal law. The power of the mind which directs the action of a man.Qln Scotch practice. That part or clause of a process which contains the mandate orcommand to the officer. Bell.
What is WISBY, LAWS OF N?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Why Trump’s Lawsuit Tactics Won’t Turn The Election
- What Is Impeachment & How Does It Work, Exactly?
- War Drafts – What You Should Know About the Return of the Draft
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?