Standard for viewing a web page on a module device.
What is WIRELESS APPLICATION PROTOCOL (WAP)?
- TRANSMISSION CONTROL PROTOCOL/INTERNET PROTOCOL (TCP/IP)
- WIRELESS LAN (WLAN)
- FRONT END APPLICATION
- LIGHTWEIGHT DIRECTORY ACCESS PROTOCOL (LDAP)
- SIMPLE NETWORK MANAGEMENT PROTOCOL (SNMP)
- POST OFFICE PROTOCOL (POP)
- SIMPLE OBJECT ACCESS PROTOCOL (SOAP)
- UNIFORM RESIDENTIAL LOAN APPLICATION
- KYOTO PROTOCOL
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- How To Start a Sole Proprietorship
- What Does Emancipation Mean?
- How Does Escrow Work?
- What is Racketeering?
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?