Life insurance policy covering death, builds a cash value, pays fixed benefit for death, has a constant premium. Also known as continuous premium whole life insurance, ordinary life insurance, permanent or straight life insurance.
What is WHOLE LIFE INSURANCE?
- CASH VALUE LIFE INSURANCE POLICY
- SCHEDULED PREMIUM VARIABLE LIFE INSURANCE
- INSURANCE LIFE
- VARIABLE UNIVERSAL LIFE INSURANCE
- LIFE EXPECTANCY TERM INSURANCE
- LIFE INSURANCE SETTLEMENT
- CASH VALUE LIFE INSURANCE
- CHARITABLE GIFT LIFE INSURANCE
- Mistakes People Make When Purchasing Term Life Insurance
- LIFE INSURANCE COST SURRENDER INDEX
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?