Legal principle where one voluntarily and knowingly consents to take risks such as in dangerous sports.
What is VOLENTI NON FIT INJURIA?
- Criminal Law (Keyed to Dressler)
- Criminal Law (Emanuel)
- Torts (Selmi)
- Criminal Procedure
- Criminal Law
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- Case and Materials on Torts (Robertson, Powers, Anderson, Wellborn, 4th Ed.)
- Admin Law Keyed to Rogers & Krotoszynski
- Professional Responsibility
- Torts (Prosser, Wade, and Schwartz’s, 12 Ed)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?