Two officers who cleaved the tallies written by the clerk of the tallies, and read the same, that the clerk of the pell and comptrollers thereof might see their entries were true. They also made searches for records in the treasury, and had the custody of Domesday Book. Cowell. The office is now abolished.
What is UNDER-CHAMBERLAINS OF THE EXCHEQUER?
- Criminal Procedure
- Secured Transactions
- Criminal Procedure (Criminal Procedure and the Constitution)
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- Admin Law Keyed to Rogers & Krotoszynski
- Evidence 2
- Criminal Procedure (Investigations)
- Constitutional Criminal Procedure
- Constitution of The United States of America
- Payment Systems
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?