A trade-name Is a name which by user and reputation has acquired the property of indicating that a certain trade or occupation is carried on by a particular person. The name may be that of a person, place, or thing, or it may be what Is called a “fancy name,” (i. e., a name having no sense as applied to the particular trade,) or word invented for the occasion, and having no sense at all. Seb. Trade-Marks, 37. Sweet.
What is TRADE-NAME?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?