Lat. In so many words.
What is TOTIDEM VERBIS?
- IN TOTIDEM VERBIS
- IPSISSIMIS VERBIS
- CUM ADSUNT TESTIMONIA RERUM, QUID OPUS EST VERBIS
- BREVE ITA DICITNR, QUIA REM DE QUA AGITNR, ET INTENTIONEM PETENTIS, PANELS VERBIS BREVITER ENARRAT
- QUOTIES IN VERBIS
- ACTIO PRRCSCRIPTIS VERBIS
- BENIGNIOR SENTENTIA IN VERBIS GENER- ALIBUS SEU DUBIIS, EST PRAEFERENDA
- PAROLS DE LEY
- STRONG HAND
- QUUM QUOD AGO
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?