Difference between actual and standard rates for hours worked.
What is TIME VARIANCE?
- LABOR RATE (PRICE) VARIANCE
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD VOLUME CAPACITY VARIANCE
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD VOLUME EFFICIENCY VARIANCE
- CAPACITY USAGE VARIANCE
- LABOR IDLE TIME VARIANCE
- STANDARD PRICE VARIANCE
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD EXPENDITURE VARIANCE
- VARIABLE PRODUCTION OVERHEAD EFFICIENCY VARIANCE
- MATERIALS QUANTITY VARIANCE (MQV)
- EXPENDITURE VARIANCE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?