Contract describing benefits available to a person registered under a plan for health care.
What is SUBSCRIBER CONTRACT?
- CAPITATED CONTRACT
- NON-PROFESSIONAL SUBSCRIBER
- SUBSCRIBER IDENTITY MODULE (SIM)
- SUBSCRIBER LINE CHARGE (SLC)
- ASYMMETRICAL DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (ADSL)
- BROADBAND DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (BDSL)
- SYMMETRICAL DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (SDSL)
- ONEROUS CONTRACT
- VERY HIGH RATE DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINE (VDSL)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Conservatorship vs Guardianship
- Housing For Felons
- How to Fill Out Form W-9
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?