Lat. Do you undertake? I do undertake. The most common form of verbal stipulation in the Roman law. Inst 3, 16, 1. Spondet peritiam artis. He promises the skill of his art; he engages to do the work in a skillful or workmanlike manner. 2 Kent, Comm. 588. Applied to the engagements of workmen for hire. Story, Bailm. | 428.
What is SPONDES? SPONDEO?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?