Lat. To be in a state of solvency; i. e., able to pay. Solvendo esse nemo intelligitur nisi qui solidum potest solvere. No one is considered to be solvent unless he can pay all that he owes. Dig. 50, 16, 114.
What is SOLVENDO ESSE?
- ALIQUIS NON DEBET ESSE JUDEX IN PROPRIA CAUSA, QUIA NON POTEST ESSE JUDEX ET PARS
- IN ESSE
- DE JUDICATO SOLVENDO
- DE BENE ESSE
- NON SOLVENDO PECUNIAM AD QUAM CLERICUS MULCTATUR PRO NON- RESIDENTIA
- DE ESSE IN PEREGRINATIONE
- DEBET ESSE FINIS LITIUM
- BILL TO TAKE TESTIMONY DE BENE ESSE
- DEFICIENTE NNO SANGUINE NON POTEST ESSE HSERES
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- FAQ About The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?