In mining law, the side lines of a mining claim are those which measure the extent of the claim on each side of the middle of the vein at the surface. They are not necessarily the side lines as laid down on the ground or on a map or plat; for if the claim, in its longer dimension, crosses the vein, instead of following it, the platted side lines will be treated in law as the end lines, and vice .versa, bee Argentine Min. Co. v. Terrible Min. Co., 122 U. S. 47S, 7 Sup. Ct. 135G. 30 L. Ed. 1140; Del Monte Min. Co. v. Last Chance Mil). Co., 171 U. S. 55, 18 Sup. Ct. 895, 43 L. Ed. 72.
What is SIDE EINES?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- FAQ About The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?