By the acts 3 & 4 Wm. IV. c. 15, and 5 & 0 Vict c. 45, the author of a play, opera, or musical composition, or his assignee, lias the sole right of representing or causing it to be represented in public at any place in the British dominions during the same period as tlie copyright in the work exists. The right Is distinct from the copyright, aud requires to be separately registered. Sweet.
What is RIGHT OF REPRESENTATION AND PERFORMANCE?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?