Susceptible of being revoked.
What is REVOCABLE?
- REVOCABLE BENEFICIARY
- REVOCABLE TRUST
- REVOCABLE LETTER OF CREDIT (L/C)
- REVOCABLE LIVING TRUST
- ACTUS INCEPTUS, CUJUS PERFECTIO PEN- DET EX VOLUNTATE PARTIUM, REVOCARI POTEST; SI AUTEM PENDET EX VOLUNTATE TER- TISE PERSONSE, VEL EX CONTINGENT!, REVOCARI NON POTEST
- DE NULLO, QUOD EST SUA NATURA INDI- VISIBILE, ET DIVISIONCM NON PATITUR, NULLUM PARTEM HABEBIT VIDUA, SED SATIS- FACIAT EI AD VALENTIAM
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?