A regranting of land demised or leased.
What is REDEMISE?
- Property Law
- Property Law (Keyed to Dukeminier)
- Property Law – 2
- Torts (Selmi)
- DEMISE AND REDEMISE
- Property Law (Dukeminier, Krier, Alexander, Schill, 7th ed.)
- Case and Materials on Torts (Robertson, Powers, Anderson, Wellborn, 4th Ed.)
- Contracts I (Hillman)
- Torts (Prosser, Wade, and Schwartz’s, 12 Ed)
- Civil Law Torts
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- FAQ About The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
- W-4: What It Is, Who They’re For, & How To Fill It Out
- Martial Law: Everything You Need To Know In 2020
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online