That he do abate. The name of a judgment upou au indictment for a nuisance, that the defendant abate such nuisance. Quod pure debetur preesenti die debe- tur. That which is due unconditionally is due now. Tray. Leg. Max. 519. Qnod qnis ex culpa sua damnum sen- tit non intelligitur damnum sentire. The damage which one experiences from his own fault is not considered as his damage. Dig. 50, 17, 203. Quod quis sciens indebitum debit bac mente, ut postea repeteret, repetere non potest. That which one has given, knowing it not to be due, with the intention of re- demanding it, he cannot recover back. Dig 12, 0, 50. Quod quisquis norit in hoc sc exerceat. Let every one employ himself in what he knows. 11 Coke. 10.
What is QUOD PROSTRAVIT?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?