Qnod alias bonum et justum est, si per vim vel fraudem petatur, malum et in- justum efficitur. 3 Coke, 78. What otherwise is good and just, if it be sought by force and fraud, becomes bad aud unjust Quod alias non fuit licitum, necessitas licitum facit. What otherwise was not lawful, necessity makes lawful. Fleta, lib. 5, c. 23, J 14. Quod approbo non reprobo. What I approve I do not reject. 1 cannot approve and reject at the same time. I canuot take the benefit of au Instrument, aud at the same time repudiate it Broom, Max. 712. Quod attinet ad jus civile, servi pro nnllis habentur, non tamen et jure natural!, quia, quod ad jus naturale attinet, omnes homines ocquali sunt. So far as the civil law is concerned, slaves are not reckoned as persons, but uot so by natural law, for, so far as regards natural law, all men are equal. Dig. 50, 17, 32.
What is QUOD FUIT COX’CESSUM?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- FAQ About The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
- W-4: What It Is, Who They’re For, & How To Fill It Out
- Martial Law: Everything You Need To Know In 2020
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online