Qnod alias bonum et justum est, si per vim vel fraudem petatur, malum et in- justum efficitur. 3 Coke, 78. What otherwise is good and just, if it be sought by force and fraud, becomes bad aud unjust Quod alias non fuit licitum, necessitas licitum facit. What otherwise was not lawful, necessity makes lawful. Fleta, lib. 5, c. 23, J 14. Quod approbo non reprobo. What I approve I do not reject. 1 cannot approve and reject at the same time. I canuot take the benefit of au Instrument, aud at the same time repudiate it Broom, Max. 712. Quod attinet ad jus civile, servi pro nnllis habentur, non tamen et jure natural!, quia, quod ad jus naturale attinet, omnes homines ocquali sunt. So far as the civil law is concerned, slaves are not reckoned as persons, but uot so by natural law, for, so far as regards natural law, all men are equal. Dig. 50, 17, 32.
What is QUOD FUIT COX’CESSUM?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?