In pleading. For that whereas. A form of introducing matter of inducement in certain actions, as assumpsit aud case. Quod datum est ecclesise, datum est Deo. 2 Inst. 2. What is given to the church is given to God. Quod demonstrandi causa additur rei satis, demonstratn;, frustra fit. 10 Coke, 113. What is added to a tiling suflicieutly palpable, for the purpose of demonstration, is vain. Quod dubitas, ne fcceris. What you doubt of, do not do. In a case of moment especially in cases of life, it is safest to hold that in practice which hath least doubt and danger. 1 llale, P. C. 300.
What is QUOD CUM?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?