That he account Judgment quod computet is a preliminary or interlocutory judgment given in the action of account-render (also iu the case of cred- itors’ bills against au executor or administrator,) directing that accounts be takeu before a master or auditor. Quod constat clare non debet verifl- cari. What is clearly apparent need not be proved. 10 Mod. 150. Quod constat curiae opere testium non indigct. That which appears to the court needs not the aid of witnesses. 2 Inst 662. Qnod contra legem fit pro infecto habetur. That which is done against law is re- garded as not done at all. 4 Coke, 31a. Quod contra rationem juris receptum est, non est producendum ad consequen- tias. That which has been received against the reason of the law is not to be drawn into a precedent. Dig. 1, 3, 14.
What is QUOD COMPUTET?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?