A writ to exempt a clerk of the clmucery from the coutributiou towards the proctors of the clergy iu parlia- meut etc. lteg. Orig. 261.
What is QUOD CLERICI BENEFICIATI DE CANCELLARIA?
- QUOD CLERICI NON ELIGANTUR IN OFFICIO BALLIVI,
- CLERICI DE CANCELLARIA
- VITIUM CLERICI
- DE NON RESIDENTIA CLERICI REGIS
- CUI LICET QUOD MAJUS, NON, DEBET QUOD MINUS EST NON LICERC
- SENESCHALLO ET MARESHALLO QUOD NON TENEAT PLACITA DE LI- BERO TENEMENTO
- FINE ANULLANDO LEVATO DE TENEMENTO QUOD FUIT DE ANTIQUO DOffiiKICO
- CLERICI PRSNOTARH
- AD QUOD DAMNUM
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- War Drafts – What You Should Know About the Return of the Draft
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?