A writ to exempt a clerk of the clmucery from the coutributiou towards the proctors of the clergy iu parlia- meut etc. lteg. Orig. 261.
What is QUOD CLERICI BENEFICIATI DE CANCELLARIA?
- QUOD CLERICI NON ELIGANTUR IN OFFICIO BALLIVI,
- CLERICI DE CANCELLARIA
- VITIUM CLERICI
- DE NON RESIDENTIA CLERICI REGIS
- CUI LICET QUOD MAJUS, NON, DEBET QUOD MINUS EST NON LICERC
- SENESCHALLO ET MARESHALLO QUOD NON TENEAT PLACITA DE LI- BERO TENEMENTO
- FINE ANULLANDO LEVATO DE TENEMENTO QUOD FUIT DE ANTIQUO DOffiiKICO
- CLERICI PRSNOTARH
- AD QUOD DAMNUM
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?