An organisation that is not run by government and whose members are nations and countries and not individual people. The functions performed are often those that are performed by a government.
What is QUASI-AUTONOMOUS NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION (QANGO)?
- QUASI NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION (QUANGO)
- GOVERNMENT-OPERATED NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION (GONGO)
- NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION (NGO)
- ENVIRONMENTAL NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION (ENGO)
- GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY
- GOVERNMENTAL IMMUNITY
- AUTONOMOUS MAINTENANCE
- AUTONOMOUS INVESTMENT
- AUTONOMOUS WORK GROUP
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Why Trump’s Lawsuit Tactics Won’t Turn The Election
- What Is Impeachment & How Does It Work, Exactly?
- War Drafts – What You Should Know About the Return of the Draft
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?