An organisation that is not run by government and whose members are nations and countries and not individual people. The functions performed are often those that are performed by a government.
What is QUASI-AUTONOMOUS NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION (QANGO)?
- QUASI NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION (QUANGO)
- GOVERNMENT-OPERATED NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION (GONGO)
- NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION (NGO)
- ENVIRONMENTAL NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION (ENGO)
- GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY
- GOVERNMENTAL IMMUNITY
- AUTONOMOUS INVESTMENT
- AUTONOMOUS MAINTENANCE
- AUTONOMOUS WORK GROUP
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?