This word Is said to extend not only to real and personal actions, but also to the causes of actions and suits; so that by the release of all “quarrels,” not only actions pending, but also causes of action and suit, are released; and “quarrels,” “con- troversies,” and “debates” are In law considered as having the same meaning. Co. Litt. 8, 153; Termes de la Ley. In an untechnlcal sense, It signifies an altercation, an angry dispute, an exchange of recriminations, taunts, threats or accusations between two persons. See Carr v. Con- yers, 84 Ga. 2S7, 10 S. E. 630, 20 Am. St. Rep. 357; Accident Ins. Co. v. Bennett, 90 Teun. 256, 16 S. W. 723, 25 Am. St. Rep. 6S5; Metcalf v. People, 2 Colo. App. 202, 30 Pac. 39.
What is QUARREL?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Why Trump’s Lawsuit Tactics Won’t Turn The Election
- What Is Impeachment & How Does It Work, Exactly?
- War Drafts – What You Should Know About the Return of the Draft
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?