Lat. In the civil law. A pleading on the part of a defendant corresponding to the rebutter at common law. The third pleading on the part of the defendant. Inst. 4, 14, 3; 3 Rl. Comm. 310. Qua; ab hostibus capinntur, statim ca- picntium fiunt. 2 Burrows, 093. Things which are taken from enemies immediately become the property of the captors. Quae ab initio inntilis fuit institutio, ex post facto convalescere non potest. An institution which was at the beginning of no use or force cannot acquire force from after matter. Dig. 50, 17, 210. Quae ab initio non valent, ex post facto convalcscere non possnnt. Things invalid from the beginning cannot be made valid by subsequent act. Tray. Lat. Max. 482. Quae accessionum locum obtinent, ex- tinguuntur cum principales res peremp- tse fuerint. Things which hold the place of accessories are extinguished when the principal things are destroyed. 2 Poth. Obi. 202; Broom, Max. 496. QU.33 AD UNUM FINEM 971 QU.
What is QUADRUPLICATE?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?