A nation at war with the United States; alsoevery citizen or subject of such nation. Not including robbers, thieves, privatedepredators, or riotous mobs. State v. Moore, 74 Mo. 417. 41 Am. Rep. .”,22; Lewis v.Ludwick. 6 Cold. (Tenn.) 308, 98 Am. Dec. 454; Russell v. Fagan, 7 Houst. (Del.) 389 8Atl. 258; Missouri Pac. Ry. Co. v. Nev- 111. 00 Ark. 375. 30 S. W. 425, 28 L R- A. 80, 40Am. St. Rep. 208.
What is PUBLIC ENEMY?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?