that they cannot be transferred from him. or i-case to be his, without liis own act or default. 2 1,1. Comm. 389. In the law of wills, a bequest or devise “to be the absolute property” of the bonolicinrv. mav pass a title in fee simple. Myers v. Anderson, 1 Strob. Eq. (S. C.) 344, 47 Am. Pec. .”37; Fackler v. Berry, !)3 Va. 5(h), 25 S. E. 8S7. 57 Am. St. Rep. S11 >. Or it may mean that the property is to be held free from any limitation or condition or free from any control or disposition on the part of others. Wilson v. White. 133 Ind. 014, 33 N. E. 3(11. 19 L. R. A. 581 ; Williams v. Vaneleave. 7 T. B. Mon. (Ky.) 388, .”‘.).”>.
What is PROPIOS?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Why Trump’s Lawsuit Tactics Won’t Turn The Election
- What Is Impeachment & How Does It Work, Exactly?
- War Drafts – What You Should Know About the Return of the Draft
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?