The 4 components that are used to determine the mortgage installment on a property that is payable on a monthly basis. It can used in two ways: (1) Before the loan approval: Judging the borrower’s ability to payback the loan by computing the borrower’s front end and back end ratio. (2) After the loan approval: The collection of monthly installment payments. In addition, an amount totalling a twelfth of tax and insurance premium is also collected, that is kept on a standby until its due.
What is PRINCIPAL, INTEREST, TAXES, AND INSURANCE (PITI)?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?