A technique used to analyze the business portfolio of a company. It is generally adopted by large corporations and businesses, who have decentralized centers of profit which are referred to as Strategic Business Units. The purpose of the portfolio planning matrix is to determine the products of the company which will provide profits in the future, find out the product that is currently the primary profit generator for the company, the products which generally consume more money in production than they give as well as those which are producing just enough cash to keep on going for a certain period of time.
What is PORTFOLIO PLANNING MATRIX?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?