A wireless telephone system that is set with the help of affordable receivers, as well as lowly powered antennas. This is smaller than a city wide network, in which the rates are much higher. PCS services can be used where the PCN is available.
What is PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK (PCN)?
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK (ECN)
- DEALER MARKET ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK (ECN)
- HYBRID ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK
- REGULATED ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK (ECN)
- VIRTUAL LOCAL AREA NETWORK (VLAN)
- NETWORK EFFECTS
- PUBLIC SWITCHED NETWORK (PSN)
- NETWORK OPERATING SYSTEM (NOS)
- DATA COMMUNICATIONS
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- How To Take Someone To Small Claims Court
- What is Jury Nullification?
- Guide to Court Ordered Mediation
- Workplace Retaliation – What It Is And How To Handle It
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check