Lat. He is ready to verify. The Latin form for concluding a pleading with a verification, (q. v.)
What is PARATUS EST VERIFICARE?
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- California Civil Procedure
- Civ Pro II (Glannon)
- ET HOC PARATUS EST VERIFI- CARE
- Civil Procedure I (Clermont)
- Civil Procedure: Cases and Problems (Ides and May)
- Civil Procedure with Flowcharts
- CUM IN TESTAMENTO AMBIGUE ANT ETI- AM PERPERAM SCRIPTUM EST BENIGNE INTERPRETARI ET SECUNDUM ID QUOD CREDI- BILE EST COGITATUM CREDENDUM EST
- SEMPER PARATUS
- Secured Transactions
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?