A packet switched is a network based on electronic communications that is commonly responsible for the reception and sending of data. However, in such a network, the data is broken down in to small packets, of a specifid size, which are dispatched through the best possible route for maximum clarity. However, each of the packets might take various different routes, hence the time of arrival might vary at the platform. This will ultimately affect the time taken for reassembly.
What is PACKET SWITCHED?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?