An ancient writ which issued, while there was no standing collect for a sitting parlia- ment. to pray for the peace and good government of the realm.
What is ORANDO PRO REGE ET REGNO?
- Admin Law Keyed to Rogers & Krotoszynski
- Secured Transactions
- Criminal Procedure
- Payment Systems
- Criminal Procedure (Criminal Procedure and the Constitution)
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- Nonprofit Corporate Law
- Patent Law
- CANCELLARII ANGLIEE DIGNITAS EST, UT SE- CUNDUS A REGE IN REGNO HABETUR
- Constitutional Law
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?