Oportet quod certa res deducatur in donationem. It is necessary that a certain tiling he brought into the gift, or made the subject of the conveyance. Bract, fol. 156. Oportet quod certa res deducatur in judicium. Jeuk. Cent. 81. A thing certain must be brought to judgment. Oportet quod certa sit res quae vendi- tur. It is necessary that there should be a certain thing which is sold. To make a valid sale, there must be certainty as to the thing which is sold. Bract, fol. 016. Oportet quod certa; personae, terrse, et certi status comprehendantur in declara- tione usuum. 9 Coke, 9. It is necessary that given persons, lands, and estates should be comprehended in a declaration of uses.
What is OPORTET QUOD CERTA 856 OPTIONAL WRIT?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?