Oportet quod certa res deducatur in donationem. It is necessary that a certain tiling he brought into the gift, or made the subject of the conveyance. Bract, fol. 156. Oportet quod certa res deducatur in judicium. Jeuk. Cent. 81. A thing certain must be brought to judgment. Oportet quod certa sit res quae vendi- tur. It is necessary that there should be a certain thing which is sold. To make a valid sale, there must be certainty as to the thing which is sold. Bract, fol. 016. Oportet quod certa; personae, terrse, et certi status comprehendantur in declara- tione usuum. 9 Coke, 9. It is necessary that given persons, lands, and estates should be comprehended in a declaration of uses.
What is OPORTET QUOD CERTA 856 OPTIONAL WRIT?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?