A type of limited partnership that offers minimal threat to the participating partner in the field of the discovery, extraction and purification of oil and natural gases, as the most losses that they can incur is their invested capital. Inaccountability for other issues of the partnership is an added benefit. The general partner is the one who is responsible for the major part of the risk. The popularity of this partnership in the 80’s owes a lot to the provision of tax breaks available to limited partners.
What is OIL AND GAS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP?
- LIMITED PARTNERSHIP UNIT
- LIMITED LIABILITY LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (LLLP)
- MINI-WAREHOUSE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP (LLP)
- FAMILY LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- HISTORIC REHABILITATION LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- REAL ESTATE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (RELP)
- GENERAL PARTNERSHIP
- LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- PARTNERSHIP LIMITED
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?