L. Lat In pleading. The name of a plea to an action of debt upon an obligation for the performance of an award, by which the defendant denies that he submitted to arbitration, etc. Bac. Abr. “Arbitr.” etc., G. Nullum iniqunm est prsesumendum in jure. 7 Coke, 71. No iniquity is to be pre- sumed in law. Nullum matrimonium, ibi nulla dos. No marriage, no dower. Wait v. Wait, 4 Barb. (N. Y.) 192, 194. Nullum simile est idem nisi quatuor pedibus currit. Co. Litt. 3. No like Is identical, unless it run on all fours. Nullum simile quatuor pedibus currit. No simile runs upon four feet, (or all fours, as it is otherwise expressed.) No simile holds in everything. Co. Litt. 3a,- Ex parte Foster. 2 Story, 143, Fed. Cas. No. 4960.
What is NULLUM FECERUNT ARBITRIUM?
- NULLUM ARBITRIUM
- NULLUM TEMPUS ACT
- CURRIT QUATUOR PEDIBUS L LAT
- QUOD NULLUM EST
- DE NULLO, QUOD EST SUA NATURA INDI- VISIBILE, ET DIVISIONCM NON PATITUR, NULLUM PARTEM HABEBIT VIDUA, SED SATIS- FACIAT EI AD VALENTIAM
- ARBITRIUM EST JUDICIUM
- IN ARBITRIUM JUDICIS
- ARBITRIUM EST JUDICIUM BONI VIRI, SECUNDUM AEQUUM ET BONUM
- QUATUOR PEDIBUS CURRIT
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?