L. Lat. No award. The name of a plea in an action on an arbitration bond, for not fulfilling the award, by which the defendant traverses the allegation that there was an award made. Nullum crimen majus est inobedien- tia. No crime is greater than disobedience. Jenk. Cent. p. 77, case 48. Applied to the refusal of an officer to return a writ. Nullum exemplum est idem omnibus. No example Is the same for all purposes. Co. Litt. 212a. No one precedent is adapted to all cases. A maxim in conveyancing.
What is NULLUM ARBITRIUM?
- NULLUM FECERUNT ARBITRIUM
- NULLUM TEMPUS ACT
- ARBITRIUM EST JUDICIUM
- QUOD NULLUM EST
- ARBITRIUM EST JUDICIUM BONI VIRI, SECUNDUM AEQUUM ET BONUM
- DE NULLO, QUOD EST SUA NATURA INDI- VISIBILE, ET DIVISIONCM NON PATITUR, NULLUM PARTEM HABEBIT VIDUA, SED SATIS- FACIAT EI AD VALENTIAM
- IN ARBITRIUM JUDICIS
- AD EA QUAE FREQUENTIUS ACCIDUNT JURA ADAPTANTUR
- WRIT OF MESNE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?