The name of an imposition or duty. SeeANTIQUA CUSTUMA.
What is NOVA CUSTUMA?
- Torts (Selmi)
- Civil Law Torts
- Case and Materials on Torts (Robertson, Powers, Anderson, Wellborn, 4th Ed.)
- Nonprofit Corporate Law
- Payment Systems
- Criminal Law (Keyed to Dressler)
- Torts (Prosser, Wade, and Schwartz’s, 12 Ed)
- Trust and Will
- Business Associations, Keyed to Ramseyer, Bainbridge, and Klein (7th Ed.)
- Criminal Law (Emanuel)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is a statute of limitations and how long does it last?
- What is the Fair Housing Act and who does it protect?
- How Long is a Life Sentence?
- What is Entrapment?
- A Guide to the Types & Classes of Bankruptcy
- A Simple Guide to Medicare vs Medicaid
- What are the Miranda Rights?
- Property Management Law
- How Arbitration Works
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?