A writ, addressed to a bishop, charging him not to molest a clerk employed in the royal service, by reason of his non- residence; iu which case he is to be discharged. Reg. Orig. 5S. Non respondebit minor nisi in causa dotis, et hoc pro favore doti. 4 Coke, 71. A minor shall not answer unless in a cas* of dower, and this in favor of dower.
What is NON-RESIDENTIO PRO CLERICO REGIS?
- ADMITTENDO CLERICO
- CLERICO CAPTO PER STATUTUM MERCATORUM
- CLERICO INFRA SACROS ORDINES CONSTITUTO, NON ELIGENDO IN OF- FICIUM
- CLERICO CONVICTO COMMISSO GAOLS IN DEFECTU ORDINARII DELIBERANDO
- DE CLERICO CAPTO PER STATU- TTJM MERCATORIUM DELIBERANDO
- VIDUA REGIS
- VJLLANIS REGIS SUBTRACTIS REDUCENDIS
- DE CLERICO ADMITTENDO
- CLERICO ADMITTENDO
- DE CLERICO CONVICTO DELIB- ERANDO
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Take Someone To Small Claims Court
- What is Jury Nullification?
- Guide to Court Ordered Mediation
- Workplace Retaliation – What It Is And How To Handle It
- A Guide on Lemon Law for New & Used Cars
- The Exclusionary Rule
- Illegal Eviction – The Consequences & How to Avoid It
- California Landlord-Tenant Laws
- What is Duress?
- Conservatorship vs Guardianship
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?