A organization that has no affiliation to the government and performs voluntary operations in the field of education, wildlife,etc. They are usually funded by the UN or by benefactors. The donations are then used to support their costs and activities in bettering the aspect that the organization focuses on. Some popular NGO’s include the Word Wildlife Fund(WWF), The Red Cross, and many others.
What is NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION (NGO)?
- QUASI NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION (QUANGO)
- ENVIRONMENTAL NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION (ENGO)
- GOVERNMENT-OPERATED NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION (GONGO)
- QUASI-AUTONOMOUS NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION (QANGO)
- FORMAL ORGANIZATION
- NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION (NPO)
- LEARNING ORGANIZATION
- MARKET-FOCUSED ORGANIZATION
- MECHANISTIC ORGANIZATION
- TALL ORGANIZATION
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- War Drafts – What You Should Know About the Return of the Draft
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?