In English law. An account of the names of all the villages and the possessors thereof, in each county, drawn up by several sheriffs, (9 Edw. II.,) and returned by them into the exchequer, where it is still preserved Wharton.
What is NOMINA VIEEARUM?
- AD RECTE DOCENDUM OPORTET, PRIMUM IN- QUIRERE NOMINA, QUIA RERUM COGNITIO A NOMINIBUS RERUM DEPENDET
- DE NOMINE PROPRIO NON EST CURANDUM CUM IN SUBSTANTIA NON ERRCTUR; QUIA NOMINA MUTABILIA SUNT, RES AUTCM IMMOBILE
- NOMINA TRANSCRIPTITIA
- CUSTODIAM LEASE
- PRIMO EXCUTIENDA
- CALENDAR OF PRISONERS
- TREASURER’S REMEMBRANCER
- CONTRAROTULATOR PIPAE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- FAQ About The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
- W-4: What It Is, Who They’re For, & How To Fill It Out
- Martial Law: Everything You Need To Know In 2020
- W-9s: What It Is, Who They’re For, & How To Fill It Out
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online