Banking, law, accounting, insurance, and customs information for international trade is provide to international business people by this specific type of organization. Organization members are those interested in commerce that crosses national borders, as well as being business owners, insurers, international bankers, and traders.
What is NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF EXPORT COMPANIES?
- NATIONAL CUSTOMS BROKERS AND FREIGHT FORWARDERS ASSOCIATION
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF MANUFACTURERS (NAM)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUSTS (NAREIT)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF HOME BUILDERS (NAHB)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT INSURERS
- NATIONAL FIRE PROTECTION ASSOCIATION (NFPA)
- NATIONAL FUTURES ASSOCIATION (NFA)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INVESTORS CORPORATION (NAIC)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS (NAR)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF HEALTH UNDERWRITERS
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?