An assemblage of rnanj people. According to Coke it is not a word of very precise meaning; for some authorities hold that there must be at least ten persons to make a multitude, while others maintain that no definite number is fixed by law. Co. Litt. 257. Multitudinem decern faciunt. Co. Litt. 257. Ten make a multitude. Multitudo errantium non pai’it crrori patrocinum. The multitude of those who err furnishes no countenance or excuse for error. 11 Coke, 75a. It is no excuse for error that it is entertained by numbers. Multitudo imperitorum pcrdit curiam. The great number of unskillful practitioners ruins a court. 2 Inst. 219.
What is MULTITUDE?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?