A security holding partial ownership within a pool of other partial mortgage owners. These other mortgages are owned by a federally insured mortgage holder, like Freddie Mac. Also known as pass-through security.
What is MORTGAGE PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATE?
- PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATE
- CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION (COP)
- CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION (COP) LEASE
- GUARANTEED MORTGAGE CERTIFICATE (GMC)
- MORTGAGE BACKED SECURITY
- MORTGAGE BACKED PASSTHROUGH SECURITY
- FEDERAL NATIONAL MORTGAGE ASSOCIATION (FNMA)
- MORTGAGE DERIVATIVE
- MORTGAGE-BACKED SECURITY (MBS)
- PERCENTAGE PARTICIPATION
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?