Lat He delays In law. The phrase describes the action of one who demurs, because the party does not proceed in pleading, but rests or abides upon the judgment of the court on a certain point, as to the legal sufficiency of his opponent’s pleading. The court deliberate aud determine thereupon.
What is MORATUR IN LEGE?
- CONDICTIO EX LEGE
- EX LEGE
- ARGUMENTUM A SIMILI VALET IN LEGE
- ARGUMENTUM AB AUCTORITATE EST FOR- TISSIMNM IN LEGE
- ARGUMENTUM AB IMPOSSIBILI VALET IN LEGE
- DELICATUS DEBITOR EST ODIOSUS IN LEGE
- CURIOSA ET CAPTIOSA INTERPRETATIO IN LEGE REPROBATUR
- ARGUMENTUM AB INCONVENIENT! PLURI- MUM VALET [EST VALIDNM] IN LEGE
- ARGUMENTUM AB INCONVENIENT! EST VALIDNM IN LEGE; QUIA LEX NON PERMIT- TIT ALIQUOD INCONVENIENS
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Take Someone To Small Claims Court
- What is Jury Nullification?
- Guide to Court Ordered Mediation
- Workplace Retaliation – What It Is And How To Handle It
- A Guide on Lemon Law for New & Used Cars
- The Exclusionary Rule
- Illegal Eviction – The Consequences & How to Avoid It
- California Landlord-Tenant Laws
- What is Duress?
- Conservatorship vs Guardianship
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?