Carrying both a higher risk and a higher yield as it is not secured by the issuer to its full amount, a local, state, or federal government carries this type of bond or debt. To bypass various restrictions on governmental borrowing this type of debt is often taken. Also known as general obligation bonds.
What is MORAL OBLIGATION DEBT?
- MORAL OBLIGATION BOND
- ARBITRAGE COLLATERALIZED DEBT OBLIGATION
- OBLIGATION MORAL
- CASH COLLATERALIZED DEBT OBLIGATION
- SYNTHETIC COLLATERALIZED DEBT OBLIGATION (CDO)
- MORAL OBLIGATION
- COLLATERALIZED MORTGAGED OBLIGATION (CMO)
- GENERAL OBLIGATION BOND
- GENERAL OBLIGATION (GO) BOND
- COLLATERALIZED LOAN OBLIGATION (CLO)
Enter your email address to stay current on legal news and receive special offers
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- W-9s: What It Is, Who They’re For, & How To Fill It Out
- Marijuana: Recreational, Grow, & Medical Laws By State 2020
- Economic Recession VS Depression: Similarities & Differences
- Brexit Explained For Those Who Don’t Live In The UK
- Imperialism Definition, Laws, & History: From Rome To Now
- Capitalism, Socialism, & Communism Explained In Plain English
- What Is A Government Shutdown & Who Does It Affect?
- Is It A Monopoly? Everything You Ever Wanted To Know
- Breach Of Contract: What It Is, Types, Examples, & Resolving Them
- Plausible Deniability Definition, Examples, & Laws
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online